Wednesday, April 24, 2019

New Art Tool

The second drawing I did on my new computer. 
Hi all,
Just thought that I would let you know that I am still here. Yes, it has once again been some time since my last post. My bad! Anyway, sorry about that. Not going to make any promises, because they don't always get kept. I will check in as often as possible. Life is busy and this is as much of a promise as I can make at the moment. Hang in there with me and all will be worth it.

I just got a new art tool and it is kicking my butt! The tool? Well, it is a new super awesome HP Spectre 360 13" computer. I have been wanting to draw on a tablet but did not want to buy an iPad. So this computer is the next best thing and it is capable of doing so much more than the iPad. I have to do some more research on what is the best electronic pen to use for drawing and apps. That is part of the fun of having new equipment, you get to play and learn. It is a super fantastic computer. So much faster than my last computer which was bought in 2011. I still have that little red guy, because he still works. Oh, I did have a newer touch screen HP, but my son sat on it and broke the screen. So very sad. It was a nice computer but once the screen was broke it became a dead computer.

My first and very crude drawing on new HP. 
Another bit of art news. I put a couple of abstract paintings in an art show at my school. I will have to take a couple of photos and post them here as soon as I can. They look fabulous in the frames that I bought. This summer I hope to do more paintings and of course art on the computer. I need to get more art back in my life. It always helps me when I do. Oh, I have been keeping up with my Index 365 and have a little over a month to go till the challenge ends. I will try to take a photo of all the 3x5 cards at once. If I can manage that it would be an awesome photo.
Well, I better go and eat lunch. Please stay tuned for updates and artwork. Be well, my friends, Ciao!  

No comments: