Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer is Here!!!

Hi all,
Yes, summer has finally arrived in Utah. It is going to be in the 90s for the next few days. OK, it is not all that bad because in Utah there is hardly any humidity only about 10 or 15 percent. That low humidity makes the heat easier to take, as easy as one can take hot air. I like air that is around 65 to 75 degrees. Usually I sleep in a cold room, even in the winter my bedroom must be cool to cold. It is a little harder to make it cold in the summer unless I run the air conditioner full blast and I do not want to do that, too much money and not so good for the environment. I have a bedroom in the basement and that makes for nice comfortable sleeping.

I hope all of you are staying cool but enjoying the nice weather. Do something fun today!
Enjoy,
;-)Rhonda

No comments: