Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 11, 2008
Yes, it has been nearly a month since I last posted. Shame on me! I have been busy trying to be busy. There are days when I feel as though I am going in circles. I wake up with a plan in my head only to have that plan fall apart or be pushed aside. I am one of those types of people who are considered perfectionist who would rather not do anything than do something part way. It has to be perfect or I just cannot do it. Add a little bit of procrastination in and well you have a mess. It is beyond me as to how I fix this. One day at a time I guess would be a good place to start.

One of the things I have been trying to do for the last year is to put together a website in order to sell my art. However, I am afraid of doing it. Silly thing to be afraid of doing something that should be so easy for me. I have had the web addy for that long also. I must work up the nerve to get it done. One day at a time! One or two items added to my page and blog will be better in the end than not doing anything at all.

A list of what I want to do:
Blog once or twice a week
Get webpage finished and published
Do more art
Sell my art
Have fun
and so on and so on. . . .

Today I am at least adding to my blog. I hope that there will be someone out there who will read what it is I have to say. Until then I will continue to write as if there is.
Have a great day!
;-)Rhonda

No comments: